Turkey’s military reported it had been successful in wiping out 22 of the group’s militants as part of its on going operation dubbed “Euphrates Shield”.
Huge explosion can be seen as Turkish forces devastated targets with the help of Russian forces on Monday.
A gunman dressed as Father Christmas stormed the Reina venue in Istanbul and opened fire on clubbers celebrating the start of 2017.
After shooting victims outside the nightclub, the attacker entered the club and started firing inside the building, on the banks of the Bosphorous waterway.
At least 39 people were killed in the sickening attack, with a further 69 injured.
There are 16 foreign nationals among the dead in Turkey, according to the nations interior minister.
Seven Saudi Arabians, two Indians and one Canadian are among the foreign nationals killed.
The latest aerial footage comes as ISIS claimed responsibility for the New Year’s Eve mass shooting.
Until now the motive for the killings had been unclear, although Turkish authorities had referred to the shootings a terrorist attack, with Islamic militants suspected.
On Monday, Turkey’s Interior Ministry said it had detained over 100 people in the past week over suspected links to ISIS.
In a statement, the ministry said 147 people had been arrested after officials claimed “they were in contact with the Daesh terrorist organisation”.
The gunman responsible for Saturday’s attack remains at large.