Health officials confirmed a case of travel-related measles downstate.
The Oakland County Health Division says the person was visiting from Israel and came to the Detroit area after visiting New York.
Symptoms include high fever, cough, rash and more.
A vaccine is effective within three days of exposure.
The list of locations that may have been exposed are below.
- Lincoln Liquor & Rx at 25901 Coolidge Highway in Oak Park on Friday, March 8, from 12:20 to 2:45 p.m.
- Jerusalem Pizza at 26025 Greenfield Road in Southfield on Tuesday, March 12 and Wednesday, March 13 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
Potential exposures may have also occurred daily from March 6 through March 13 at the following locations:
- One Stop Kosher Market at 25155 Greenfield Road in Southfield
- Ahavas Olam Torah Center at 15620 W. 10 Mile Road in Southfield
- Congregation Yagdil Torah at 17100 W. 10 Mile Road in Southfield
- Yeshiva Gedolah of Greater Detroit at 24600 Greenfield Road in Oak Park
- Kollel Institute of Greater Detroit at 15230 Lincoln Street in Oak Park
If you want more information, click here.