Nowadays, the credit card is the most important thing on the financial ground. Owning a credit card reduces the risk of scams and fraud cases. Several types of credit cards are available for every user as per their financial condition. As an example, if a person has bad credit background and still wants to own a credit card, they can choose Surge MasterCard. Surge MasterCard is an unsecured credit card issued by a bank named Celtic bank. It is specially designed for people who have a bad credit score. In this card, no deposit is needed and a user gets all the benefits of a credit card. This unsecured surge credit card does not ask for any collateral but it requires a somewhat large annual fee. Now, you must be wondering is surge a good credit card.
Advantages of using a surge credit card
When you have a bad credit score and you are not able to pay a security credit deposit, unsecured credit can be probably the best solution for you. So, let’s look at some advantages of using an unsecured credit card such as a surge card.
- Unsecured credit card access: – If you have bad credit or low credit background and you want secured credit but cannot afford to pay the required minimum-security deposit. You can apply for a surge MasterCard; it does not require you to have any collateral or any minimum deposit.
- The surge credit card can be issued to any credit type.
- The surge credit card accounts are divided and reported into three credit bureaus such as Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. If you can make the payment on time by the use of a surge Mastercard, it will certainly enhance your credit score.
- You can use the surge Mastercard everywhere where the credit card is accepted.
- A surge credit card gives you protection from scammers and fraud.
Disadvantages of using a surge credit card
Surge Mastercard comes with some disadvantages also. Some of them are listed below:
- High fees: – The unsecured surge Mastercard charges very high fees. The annual fee is ranging from $75 to $99. This fee is taken from your current credit card in the very first month. Monthly maintenance fees are about $120 i.e., $10 each month.
- If you could not able to make a payment on time, then you have to pay the late payment fee and which costs around $40.